Sunday, April 13, 2008

Buying a house

Okay, growing up is weird. I'm graduating in two months and hope to be buying a townhouse down in Loganville. In the past two days, I have purchased a loveseat, a living room chair, dining room table with four chairs. They are all second hand and definitely used, but they came at a good price, and at least I have something now.
It's kinda weird, you know, becoming domesticated. Parts of it are fun, but parts of it are scary. I still have a pretty long list of what people would suggest you need for your first time in a house out on your own. I know a few things though. I know that Corinth Christian Church is very good about taking care of its people. They are so good! I also know that I have a God who cares for even the lillies of the field, the sparrow, the wind and waves, sun, moon and stars. I think he can manage a little time for me. He is more than capable and willing.

No comments: