Thursday, August 21, 2008

growing up

Well, today I ordered business cards and personal postcards online. Pretty cool. I got to upload my own design. I'm excited for them to come in. They are simple, with only my name on them. Then I can write whatever else I want to on them.
Other than that, earlier this week I bought a card table with folding chairs. It's weird that I would buy something like that but I'm domesticated now. I also get excited about grocery shopping, which is weird as well.
These things make me think of when I was younger. I had bunches of homework and I thought my life was pretty crazy busy. I remember thinking, "Wow, I can't wait till my life is like yours Mom. Then I can just work from 9-5 and be done. Forget homework and all the other stuff. My life will be much easier then." But now I'm here. I'm older, and I was way off base back when I was younger. However, even though it's stressful, it is good.
Okay, that's all for now. I'm sure I'll be back before long.

No comments: