Friday, October 3, 2008

Planes and razorblades

So I flew four times in three days, carried on all my luggage, and it was great. Of the three airports I was in (Atlanta, Chicago, and Springfield Missouri) my bag only got checked in Springfield. I was honestly frustrated because I knew that I didn't have anything in there I wasn't supposed to. I even packed all my liquids and gels in a little ziplock like they want you to.
When I opened my suitcase today I realize why they might have stopped my bag. The pair of shorts I packed had a razor blade knife in it. I big box knife! I snuck on a razorblade on accident! I guess I'm not the brightest knife in the shed. Maybe the airport security isn't either though seeing how they pulled my bag out, searched it and missed the knife.
Last week before I left for the three day trip, I had that box knife in my pocket and just threw my shorts in without really looking. I got a kick out of that today unpacking all my clothes.

No comments: